event rental information:
- Event Pricing
- $400/day, $475 with tractor use.
- See contract below for all details, negotiating opportunities, etc.
- Available for rent at hourly rate of $50/hour with a four-hour minimum. Additional Tractor fee applied depending on the event and intended use of tractor.
- ALL event rentals require insurance coverage.
- Event contracts are to be signed prior to the event and delivered/sent to a board member with deposit payment. Remaining balance to be paid during the time/conclusion of the event, unless previously arranged.
- What defines an “event?”
- Is this a competition?
- Will there be contestants charged a fee to compete?
- Will there be an admission fee to spectators?
- All events charging an admission fee at the gate are considered spectator events and the event producer is required to have security present during the event.
- It is the event producers’ responsibility to understand and enforce the rules of the MAC.
private rental information:
- Hourly Pricing
- Members $50/hour.
- Non-members $75/ hour.
- No tractor use permitted.
- Two-hour minimum for both members and non-members.
- 11 or more riders require insurance; 10 or less riders do not require insurance.
- Individual waivers are due at the beginning of your rental time, and before you ride.
- Competition events (events charging an "entry fee") are not permitted during Private Rentals.
CALL 318-282-5555 TODAY TO RENT THE MAC!!